Pecan depends on the generosity, commitment and skills of volunteers who can work alongside our staff. Whether you've got a short amount of time to spare, or can make a regular commitment, you can make a difference to people’s lives.
As a Pecan volunteer you can expect:
- Training in your role
- Regular catch-ups with your supervisor
- A dedicated Volunteer Coordinator
- The opportunity to see how our charity runs day to day
- The chance to get to know all of our projects
- Lunch and travel expenses
All volunteer positions are subject to references and a trial period.
To apply for any role please call or email Rebecca Peachey on
020 7732 0007 | firstname.lastname@example.org