21.5 hours per week, rota based hours/days including Saturdays and evenings
You will assist in enabling the provision of healthy food for people in our community, and support the Manager to run Peckham Park Road and St Luke’s Pantry and support all Pantry Ambassadors.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for social justice
- Are people focused
- Have a background in retail or customer service
- Support volunteers (ambassadors)
- Assist customers with their shopping
- Stock and hygiene standards / controls
- Promotional activity
Please read the Job Description for more information.
To apply please submit a CV and a covering letter (1 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the covering letter please express your interest in this role and explain how you meet the criteria by addressing the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for the Pantry?
- What customer service experience do you have?
- Explain how you meet at least 5 elements of the person specification?
- Anything else you would like to tell us?
Closing Date: Open Timetable
Interview Date: ASAP, Details TBC
(we will be looking at candidates on a rolling basis)
Post Start Date: ASAP
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com