21 hours per week
You will maintain and grow our partnerships and fundraising with corporates, community and individuals. You will be the key link for our external trusts and grant fundraiser and manage our Women’s Service fundraiser.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about equality and social justice
- Want to play a key role in ending poverty
- Have experience of corporate and community fundraising
- Maintain and develop relationships with corporate supporters, community groups and potential high net-worth individuals
- Develop digital fundraising output
Please read the Job Description for more information.
To apply please submit a CV and a covering letter (2 pages max) to Charity Job
In the covering letter please express your interest in this role and explain how you meet the criteria by addressing the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for Pecan?
- What does Kindness, Belief and Hope mean to you?
- What is your experience of fundraising (community/corporate/digital etc)?
- What relevant other fundraising experience do you have? (include specific examples)
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
Closing Date: Monday 13th December 2021, 9am
Interview Date: Tuesday 21st December 2021, Time TBC
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com