36 hours per week, Monday – Friday
You will play a key role in changing community perception of food security through building campaigns that focus on the drivers of poverty.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for social justice
- Believe dignity must be at the heart of service delivery
- Have experience of supporting service users to influence decisions
- Have delivered in person or online campaigns
- To support service users to become decision makers
- To influence local communities and faith groups to tackle the drivers of food insecurity
- To build campaigns on and offline to share a vision of ending the need for foodbanks
- To build a coalition of partners to challenge the drivers of poverty
Please read the Job Description for more information.
To apply please submit a CV and a covering letter (2 pages max) to Charity Job
In the covering letter please express your interest in this role and explain how you meet the criteria by addressing the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for Pecan?
- What campaigns have you been involved in and in what capacity?
- Why are you passionate about ending the need for foodbanks?
- What additional skills and interests will you bring to the role?
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th December 2021, 9am
Interview Date: Monday 13th December 2021, Time TBC
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org